Visit Botanical Gardens and Get Involved
In her wise and elegant new book, “Seeds of Hope: Wisdom and Wonder from the World of Plants,” Dr. Jane Goodall with Gail Hudson, blends her experience in nature with her enthusiasm for botany to give readers a deeper understanding of the world around us. Continuing their exploration here, Dr. Goodall provides ideas and inspiration for what readers can do to get involved in and protect the world of plants.
- Kew Gardens, London
- Chelsea Physic Garden, London
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- University of Puerto Rico Botanical Garden (also known as The San Juan Botanical Garden)
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden, Hong Kong
- Munich Botanical Garden
- National Botanic Garden of South Africa (also known as Kirstenbosch Botanic Gardens)
- United States Botanic Garden, Washington, D.C.
To learn more about Dr. Goodall’s new book, please visit the “Seeds of Hope” page at www.janegoodall.org/seedsofhope. Have you missed some of our earlier blog posts? Don’t worry, see all of them below!
- Introduction to the “Seeds of Hope” blog series
- Build A Habitat for Native Wildlife
- Create a Sustainable Home Garden
- Grow Your Own Food
- Support Local Sustainable Food Growers
- Hike in Nature and Plan your own Eco-Vacation
- Explore Forests
- Protect Forests
- Fight For Forests
- Visit Famous Trees