Current Internship Opportunities
- Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots - Summer 2013 Internship Program
- Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots - Autumn 2013 Internship Program
- Development Department Internship
- Office of the Founder - Global, Internship (below)
Internship, Office of the Founder – Global
Location: Vienna (Tysons Corner), Virginia, 22182, United States
Paid or Unpaid: Unpaid
Status: Currenly accepting applications
Here is your chance to intern in JGI's Office of the Founder-Global and help support Dr. Goodall's international lecture tour. We are looking for a high energy individual for this hands-on opportunity to not only see but contribute to the tireless work of Dr. Jane Goodall.
Description: The successful candidate will be a current university student or recent graduate with strong communication and public outreach skills. Interest in and knowledge of Dr. Goodall’s work is a must. Flexible work schedule available. This is an unpaid position but college credit is available.
- Help track appearance invitations
- Help organize logistics for Dr. Goodall’s US public appearances
- Assist with Dr. Goodall’s lectures in the Washington, DC area
- Create a system to organize and archive materials collected during Dr. Goodall’s lecture tours
- Help process incoming mail
- Respond to auction item and autograph requests
- Assist with processing tour expenses
- Coordinate book shipments and outgoing mailings
Please email your resume and cover letter to Radha Ramachandran, Associate, Office of the Founder-Global. Please no phone calls.